Tel: 031 312 4432 | Cell/WhatsApp: 082 823 6786
Address: 9 Nimmo Road, Morningside, opposite Mitchell Park, Durban.
See Below for address on the map
- Gift Vouchers Available
- Returning Guest Discount
- Monthly massage has immense benefits.
- Promotes blood circulation, tones and strengthens
- the body heals and relaxes.
- R50 discount on monthly repeat visits
- The only Ayurvedic Retreat in S.A.
- Includes treatments, accommodation and Ayurvedic
- meals. Prices vary according to the package.
Weekdays: 9 am to 5 pm
Weekends & Public Holidays: 9 am to 3 pm
1. Ayurvedic Pain Relieving Massages (1 Hour)
Full body massage with warm medicated herbal oils and heated poultice.
Relieves pain, increases the flexibility of the joints and promotes blood circulation. Includes Reflexology
2. Traditional Destress Therapy (Shirodhara) (1 Hour)
Continuous pouring of warm medicated oil on the forehead for the treatment of insomnia, headaches, stress etc.
Complimentary head, neck, shoulders and feet massage
3. Detox Therapy
R 450.00 /day (Recommend 5 days continuously)
Full body massage, including head and feet, with medicated oils to relieve pain and stress. Steam therapy opens the pores to release toxins and the medicated oils can seep in & heal.
4. Treatment for Lower Back (Kativasthi)
Ayurvedic treatment for pain or stiffness of the lower back.
A circular boundary is made with dough and placed on the lower back. Warm medicated oil is poured in this reservoir repeatedly.
Excellent treatment for chronic backache, degenerative spinal problems, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis and sciatica.
5. Treatment For Pain in The Knee (Janu Vasthi)
A “well” is made by placing dough on the knees and warm herbal oils are poured into this “well”. Relieves knee pain and stiffness and also improves joint mobility. Also, a preventative therapy to avoid degeneration of knee joint.
6. Sinus Treatment
Ayurvedic facial sinus massage and herbal drops to ease congestion and pain.
7. Kwik Spa (30 min)
Head, neck and shoulder and back massage with a heated herbal poultice.
8. Treatment for Painful Legs, Swollen Ankles and Feet
Soak in a warm Ayurvedic decoction followed by a massage with herbal oils. This strengthens the leg muscles and reduces pain and swelling.
9. Ayurvedic Facial
Using herbal products (no chemicals, no preservatives) to cleanse, tone, exfoliate and massage to give you a smooth and glowing skin