Sri Tulasi Pranam and Kirtan
In the morning, after maṅgala-āratī (and preferably also in the evening, before sandhyā-āratī), all the assembled devotees should attend tulasī worship and circumambulate Śrīmatī Tulasī-devī. First we offer obeisances to Tulasī-devī with the tulasī-praṇāma-mantra, chanted three times:
(oṁ) vṛndāyai tulasī-devyai priyāyai keśavasya ca
kṛṣṇa-bhakti-prade devi satyavatyai namo namaḥ
I offer my repeated obeisances unto Vṛndā, Śrīmatī Tulasī-devī, who is very dear to Lord Keśava. O goddess, you bestow devotional service to Kṛṣṇa and you possess the highest truth.
Then we sing the tulasī-pūjā-kīrtana while one devotee offers āratī to Tulasī-devi with incense, a ghee lamp and flowers. While offering the articles, the devotee offering tulasī-āratī should stand on a mat and ring a bell with his left hand. Each of the items may be distributed to the assembled devotees after they have been offered to Tulasī-devī.
namo namaḥ tulasī kṛṣṇa-preyasi namo namaḥ
rādhā-kṛṣṇa-sevā pābo ei abilāṣī
1) O Tulasī, beloved of Kṛṣṇa, I bow before you again and again. My desire is to obtain the service of Śrī Śrī Rādhā and Kṛṣṇa.
ye tomāra śaraṇa loy, tara vāñchā pūrṇa hoy
kṛpā kori' koro tāre vṛndāvana-vāsi
2) Whoever takes shelter of you has his wishes fulfilled. Bestowing your mercy on him, you make him a resident of Vṛndāvana.
mora ei abhilāṣa, vilāsa kuñje dio vāsa
nayana heribo sadā yugala-rūpa-rāśi
3) My desire is that you will also give me a residence in the pleasure groves of Śrī Vṛndāvana-dhāma. Thus within my vision I will always behold the beautiful pastimes of Rādhā and Kṛṣṇa.
ei nivedana dhara, sakhīra anugata koro
sevā-adhikāra diye koro nīja dāsī
4) I beg you to make me a follower of the cowherd damsels of Vraja. Please give me the privilege of devotional service and make me your own maidservant.
dīna kṛṣṇa-dāse koy, ei yena mora hoy
śrī-rādhā-govinda-preme sadā yena bhāsi
5) This very fallen and lowly servant of Kṛṣṇa prays, "May I always swim in the love of Śrī Śrī Rādhā and Govinda."
Śrī Tulasī Pradakṣiṇa Mantra
When the song is finished, the assembled Vaiṣṇavas should circumambulate Tulasī-devī at least four times and offer her water by pouring some drops at her root (only during morning worship, not in the evening). While circumambulating, we chant,
yāni kāni ca pāpāni brahma-hatyādikāni ca
tāni tāni praṇaśyanti pradakṣiṇaḥ pade pade
When a person circumambulates Śrīmatī Tulasī-devī, all the sins he may have committed are destroyed at every step, even the sin of killing a brāhmaṇa.